Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Andris Biedrins...WTF!?

Andris Biedrins, who the hell do you think you are? Shaq? Dwight? Kareem? Russell?

I mean really. You just put up 17 pts and 21 boards.

21 REBOUNDS, I mean come on!

I know you play for a team that is conducive to nice fantasy stats, but god damn. Why must you do it against my team.

But what is really scary is that this is the second time that you have grabbed 20 rebounds this season.

I remember you as a softy that only put up decent rebound numbers because the rest of your team refused to play defense, but bringing down 20 plus boards not once, but twice means you aren't soft.

What confuses me even more is that if you continue to put up the numbers you have so far this season (15 pts, 12 reb, and 1.5 blks), then you have to be considered one of the top centers in the league.

I mean sure, we are in a time when there are no real dominant centers, but to say that you are one of the best big men in the NBA no matter when it says something.

I look at the Western Conference, and you lead all centers, and every other position now that I actually look into it, in rebounds in a conference that has Yao, Shaq, Al Jefferson (he is good, I promise), Camby, Boozer, Duncan, Oden, and all the other dominant big men in the supposed better conference.

Biedrins, you are second in the league in rebounding to Dwight Howard. I never thought I would ever say that besides for maybe after the first game of the season, in which Biedrins had a career game.

They say the numbers don't lie, no matter how much as our soon-to-be-out-of-work-President would like to say otherwise. So, Andris Biedrins you are officially a beast on the boards, and have proven no matter how much I would love to say this fececiously, I just can't, you should seriously be considered for MVP.

No comments:

Post a Comment