Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Intro to the Skip Bayless Report

I have finally succumb to all of my followers to actually blog about my true love in life, sports (sorry Skip). The one thing about sports is that for the most part it is boring and predictable after you spend your whole life watching it. That is why I have come to write the Skip Bayless Report, to make the sports world a lot more interesting and a lot less predictable.

The one thing that the man every ESPN watcher out there hates about Skip Bayless is that he says the exact opposite to what everyone thinks, and he gets paid to do it.

I say if Skip can get paid to do that, I can at least aspire to do the same.

So what can you aspire to see and hear on the Skip Bayless Report:
1. Exactly opposite to what you are hearing on ESPN
2. Words
3. Real Stats
4. Stats that I made up
5. Predictions that you should not bet on
6. Arrogance in that everything that I say is the sole truth
7. Words
8. I wonder if I just repeated that last one
9. Only two more things to make a top ten...
10. A complete top ten hopefully that left you unsatisfied like just about everything else in the media

So please leave all the disgruntled comments your heart desires, and if they are good enough, I may feature you on my blog just like ESPN.com does.

No comments:

Post a Comment